Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Master's advent

Time had come for a change in life
A waiting that had started long ago
Came to an end as spring blossomed
With the advent of a master's force

Travelling through aeons from afar
Crossing star strewn fields of light
Unerringly towards a promised tryst
He came to me as if an arrow in flight

Cosmic mother's compassion was his form
And stern admonition was quite his norm
A glance from him was enough to release
Life's torments and mind's painful disease

Energy filled the very environment around
Lifting up with effortless ease to heights
Where angels look on in ceaseless envy
As he folds creation in love and delight

He made me forget myself, space and time
As I sat entranced by his form and speech
Effortlessly he transmitted his energy to me
And struck silent I almost forgot to breath

As heaven folded into hell, sky into ground
Creation's frenzy was revealed within self
As time's fetters were struck in spirit's forge
Master's grace put me under Samadhi's spell

No comments: