Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Final tryst

A new pact has been formed between me and the Supreme
It is based on unconditional love and complete surrender
There are no fine print in the contract to review and screen
And no force is powerful enough to tear this bond asunder

I finished one of my many journeys around the blissful world
It was a spiritual journey in company of one of my divine masters
I was a careful and earnest student and lessons were multi-fold
At every stage my mind was opened to vistas where spirit enters

The importance of unconditional love was made clear to my mind
Through lessons that were small and large coming in succession
Many messengers arrived bearing divine symbols of differing kind
Their arrival was unheralded and were woven in life's procession

I learnt the art of prayer and the way to ask questions of the Spirit
When my entreaties werent responded to, I tended to quickly despair
But the Master at every stage was on hand to decipher Divinity's limit
And my life's journey advanced quietly towards the final blissful tryst

No comments: