Saturday, July 14, 2007

Peaceful chaos

I sometimes fret and fume captive to thought
The mind has its own capricious way no doubt
A heaving mindscape is not suited for reflection
It carries with it life in a spate of confusion

I have to take pause to establish a reference
Vantage point of peace as a lighthouse resort
Unconditional love needs to manifest constant
Standing as a bulwark against thoughtful assault

Life's simplicity is constantly obscured by Ego
It is ready to take up arms and position offensive
The meditative stance is the counter to help forgo
That which is oppressive and stifling, reprehensive

I became a convert recently to a different view
A state of bliss and love is its premise anew
Nowadays my constant strife is to maintain balance
As my vessel battles storms in mind's ocean immense

No comments: