Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Dangerous interlude

My wish is to transcend that which is material in nature
Life has proceeded along predictable lines into future
Now the time has come to relinquish and to finally rest
Doffing the tattered and worn mask after passing test

Several moments have coalesced thus forming days
Life's building blocks have been created in many ways
Roles have come by in succession as dictated by fate
Now the tasks are done and it is time for a clean slate

Unmanifest at times when there is a lull in the waves
And manifesting only to fulfil tasks as karmic slaves
Not accumulating any moss as I speed as spear thrown
In my life thus far I have been a simple rolling stone

There havent been attachments of any great intensity
Neither corporeal or material have had such propensity
But my mind's greatest foe now is that of indolence
I struggle greatly with this menace for my deliverance

No comments: