Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Self delusion

Fear gripped the soul of the tormented man
He was separated from his family and friends
A sequence of events transpired causing this
And he had no power to enable life to transcend

He had to leave his secure life and home behind
And his mind forced him to leave for distant land
There he suffered from self created mental blight
And berated himself and the world in daily rant

I cant come back to a lonely home: he cried out
And reached back to see if a chasm could close
He weakened himself through self piteous grief
And denuded himself of divinity's power and force

I come home to an apartment that is in solitude
And I never once feel that I am quite alone
Because God's grace is all pervading without limit
And thus it is impossible for me to be forlorn

No comments: