Monday, August 6, 2007

Final tasks

A land exists shrouded in the mists of time
It is suffused with the spiritual force sublime
Setting foot in its soil immediately gives peace
Disharmony is removed leaving us at ease

A journey needs to be undertaken there soon
There are destinations waiting to give a boon
Sages are at hand ready to give their blessing
And even a bystander can give spiritual training

It is a portal that can transport to real world
A World full of light and in sea of bliss immersed
Service is the passport needed to enter the realm
And a simple way of life is a condition for freedom

I have a task waiting for me there to complete life
It is a period when I shall be a humble servant
Following which I shall traverse country wide
Immersing myself in spiritual bliss on every side

No comments: