Thursday, July 12, 2007

Unasked boon

A supremely holy force beckons with intensity
I came to this ancient land with other goals
But I have been transformed within in entirety
Alchemy of the highest order has been performed

I saw glimpses of a future state of deep peace
There was only unconditional love to release
Neither foe nor friend was exempt from its flood
Its pull was inexorable as was its blissful spread

Never before had I experienced anything so holy
I am blessed to have been chosen for such bounty
There was no remembrance of having asked for boon
It was a precious gift given not an instant too soon

The way ahead suddenly became quite simple and clear
A lifetime of stress vanished alongwith resultant fear
The spiritual forces rise up constantly to enlighten
Nature rejoices outside with rain as accompaniment

No comments: